Sunday, May 25, 2008

Why do I want to do this?

In the very near future, the entire population of Naruna, Texas is departing for an extended tour of the Old Country! No...not Washington County...Italy!! That neither of us has any known Italian ancestors, does not change the fact we all emerged from that cultural stew which was begun in the Mediterranean and simmered on the fires of the Italian Renaissance. Hmmm...do you think I may have read one too many guidebooks getting ready for the trip? I'm starting to sound like 'em.
One of my first goals is to be able to post photographs of our sojourn online, so you, my faithful fans, don't have to wait for those huge emails to download. I recently purchased a cheap laptop, so I should be able to upload pictures from the cameras, and hopefully insert them into this blog. Sounds simple, doesn't it? Stay tuned to see what happens when the perfect, carefree vacation smacks headfirst into reality.

No comments: