Monday, May 31, 2010

To those who have sacrificed...

On this Memorial Day, as we remember the sacrifices of soldiers on our behalf, I want to remember and thank another group who have made sacrifices.  I want to thank my family...my wife who followed me everywhere without question; and my three beautiful daughters who were repeatedly pulled out of school and away from friends to move across oceans and continents. They went to bed each night knowing of the packed bag sitting in the corner, never sure if Daddy would be there in the morning.  Thank you all for your love and support...I could not have made it without you.

2 comments:

susan marie said...

We love you, too, and thank you for your service.

Betsy! said...

well thank you for giving us the opportunity to move across oceans, and meet new people, and have amazing experiences that many people do not ever have. none of us would be who or where we are today if it wasn't for that!