Monday, June 30, 2014

Finally Arrived!

Our long awaited trip to Prague, Vienna and Southern Bavaria finally happened after a multitude of delays.  Most were my own fault for being a clumsy child as my Mother frequently reminds me.  She is still in hopes I will someday grow up and settle down, even though I am now well past 60, and have retired from the Army and also from a second career which followed my time with Uncle Sam.

Since returning home to the thriving metropolis of Naruna, Texas, life has seemed determined to distract me from getting serious writing of our adventures.  I am trying to stay at home for awhile and get my notes converted into at least semi-logical thoughts which I can post.  Some of the ideas I actually worked on while on our trip occurred toward the end while we were staying in the small village of Wertach with few of the big city distractions we encountered in Vienna and Prague, so if stories seem to be out of sequence, they probably are.  


No comments: