Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Time for some catching up

Reading back over the last entry or two, I realize I left a few things hanging and in need of some closure.
1) The LB is almost completely recuperated from her surgery. No bruising and a barely noticeable scar if you know where to look.
2) Oliver, the whiny cat, continues to mend, although he still has a scabby nose.
3) The son-in-law finally got his collar bone put back together, and after a trying time initially with unpleasant reactions to pain meds, he is doing better and anxious to get his bike back together. Of course, I had been waiting for him to get home from Iraq so he could help me work on mine, so who knows when we will both be mobile again. (Some of us never learn...its a guy thing I guess.)

I did something this past week I had never done before. I took off from work and went on a religious retreat over four days. It was a very intense and emotional time for me, and as soon as I am able to sort out my thoughts, I will add an entry here about it.

No comments: